Are you a music lover? You must listen to the songs available on the SoundCloud app. SoundCloud is one of the best music streaming app that brings you more than 200 million songs. The best part of this service is, anyone can upload their own music on the app. SoundCloud lets you find millions of emerging songs that you will not find anywhere else. It brings you recommendations based on your search history. Other than music, you can also listen to lots of podcasts. Further, it has two subscription plans, SoundCloud Go ($5.99/month) and SoundCloud Go+ ($9.99/month). Moreover, you get 30 days free trial, so you can enjoy free listening for one month. With that, we shall learn to install and listen to SoundCloud on Chromecast with Google TV.
What’s on SoundCloud?
- SoundCloud lets you discover what’s on next in music
- It is the only app where artists and fans can push music culture forward together
- With a SoundCloud Go subscription, you can have ad-free listening and get high-quality audio
- You can save unlimited tracks for offline listening
- Find the songs according to your mood like relax, workout, sleep, and more
How to Install SoundCloud on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Connect your Google TV to the TV’s HDMI port and connect the device to the internet connection.
2. From the Google TV home screen, click on the Search menu.
3. Type and search for the SoundCloud app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the SoundCloud app from the search results.
5. On the app information page, click Install to install the app on Google TV.
6. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
7. Then, Sign in with your credentials.
8. Finally, start listening to music, tracks, and playlists.
Related: How to Install & Listen Music with Deezer on Google TV
Alternative Way: Cast SoundCloud on Google TV
The SoundCloud app on Android and iOS comes with in-built casting support. So, cast the app easily on Google TV and listen to the music. To do so, install the SoundCloud app from Play Store or App Store and connect both devices to the same wifi network.
1. Launch the SoundCloud app on your Smartphone.
2. Click the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
3. Proceed to select your Google TV device from the list.
4. When the casting is successfully done, you can play the music and listen on Google TV.
Related: How to Stream Apple Music on Google TV
Hence, SoundCloud is the world’s largest music and audio streaming platform. You must listen to SoundCloud music on your Google TV. On this app, you can even create a playlist for any occasion. Was this article helpful? Leave your suggestions in the comments section.