If you are a lover of watching horror thrillers, then here is a cool recommendation for you. Shudder on Google TV is that app that can give you chills with its mind-blowing shows. Without any doubt, Shudder has the best collection of horror, thriller, and supernatural content. Also, Shudder has an interesting on-demand library with contents classified based on genres. Shudder was launched back in 2015 by the AMC Network. Let’s explore more about Shudder and the ways to stream it.
What’s on Shudder?
Shudder is the leading streaming service with a lot of thrilling shows and series.
- The Shudder library is packed with spine-tingling thriller series, shows, movies, and Originals.
- The Shudder library is updated regularly with new and exciting content.
- All the Shudder shows are of the best picture quality and specially curated by experts for users.
- Watch your favorite shows with a monthly Shudder subscription at $5.99. Additionally, Shudder offers an annual subscription plan of $56.99.
- Further, get a free seven-day trial to enjoy shows from the Shudder library.
How to Add Shudder on Chromecast with Google TV
Shudder has its Google TV app for download. Follow these steps to get the work done.
1. Turn on your television and then connect the Google TV device on the HDMI port.
2. Choose the Search menu on the home screen.
3. Search for the Shudder app using the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the Shudder app from the search results.
5. On the overview page, tap the Install button to start downloading the app.
6. Further, wait for the download to finish.
Cast Shudder to Chromecast with Google TV
Shudder has a dedicated app for Android and iPhone. They are officially compatible with Chromecast. So, with the Shudder app on your phone can be cast Google TV.
1. Turn on your Google TV and connect it to a strong Wi-Fi connection.
2. Connect your smartphone (Android or iOS) to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Open the Shudder app and then Sign In to your Shudder account.
5. From the shudder library, play any video on Shudder.
6. Tap on the Cast icon on the top-right side of the screen.
7. You can see a list of available devices. Choose your Google TV device from the list.
Shudder on YouTube TV
YouTube TV is a popular streaming service from Google. It is a subscription-based ad-free Live TV option.
- Get amazing channels like ABC, BBC America, BTN, and EPIX on YouTube TV.
- Also, Shudder is available on YouTube TV.
- Get around 70 Live TV channels on YouTube TV at $64.99 per month.
- Further, add Shudder with a $5 Shudder extra add-on.
With any of these methods, start streaming the thrilling shows on Shudder on your TV. Shudder has in-stock amazing shows that will blow your minds. Start watching movies like The Exorcist, The Evil Dead Series, The Thing, The Fly, and Psycho. Have a great time streaming exciting content on Shudder.