The Witcher is a fantasy drama television series based on the book series of The Witcher. The story takes place in a fictional world with a medieval-inspired landmass known as The Continent. The series is different from most fantasy stories. It is like a fantastical detective series, with Geralt investigating dangerous magical creatures and inevitably being pulled into bigger conspiracies. The series works so well that it seamlessly blends these two types of storytelling. You will surely like to watch the series. The Witcher was officially released on Netflix. The first season which includes eight episodes was released on December 20, 2019. And The Witcher season 2 will release on December 17, 2021, on Netflix. The second season also includes 8 episodes. If you like to stream The Witcher on Google TV, you can watch it easily with the Netflix app pre-installed.
How to Watch The Witcher on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Set up your Google TV and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Now, press the Netflix button on the remote or use the Google Assistant button to open Netflix on Google TV.
3. Once the app opens, Sign in with your account credentials.
4. On the home screen of the Netflix app, click the Search option.
5. Search for The Witcher series and select the episodes that you want to watch.
6. Play the episode and watch it on your Chromecast with Google TV.
Related: How to Watch Squid Game on Google TV [Netflix Series]
Try This Way
Another way to watch The Witcher on Google TV is by casting. The Netflix app has come with Chromecast support, and you can watch the series easily.
2. Connect both Google TV and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the app on your smartphone.
4. Tap the Cast icon, which is located next to the Search icon.
5. Select your Chromecast with Google TV device from the available devices.
6. Now, search for The Witcher series and select the episode that you want to watch.
7. The selected video will play on your Chromecast with Google TV.
8. If you want to stop the casting, click the Cast icon again and select the Disconnect button.
Related: How to Watch You on Google TV (Netflix TV Series)
That’s all about watching The Witcher movie on Google TV. We have the official information from Netflix saying that the series is renewed for a third season. So, we can expect the next season in upcoming years. You can stream The Witcher on Netflix using any of its subscription packages. The basic plan of Netflix costs $8.99 per month. Apart from this series, you have plenty of movies and TV apps on the Netflix app.