JioCinema is one of the top streaming services in India, which was launched on September 5, 2016. You can watch on-demand videos of films, TV shows, web series, music videos, documentaries, trailers, originals, etc., from this app. Further, the app brings Hindi, English, Tamil, Bengali, Gujarati, Bhojpuri, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, and Punjabi content. Additionally, dubbed media content is also available. Everyone can find something to watch from the app. Overall, it is a complete entertainment service. You will find the official version of the JioCinema app for Android and iOS devices. Luckily, JioCinema is compatible with Chromecast with Google TV and Realme Google TV Stick. Realme Google TV stick is a newly launched streaming device in India. Now, you shall learn to watch JioCinema on Google TV.
What’s on JioCinema?
- The app lets you resume the shows across any compatible device.
- You can select the resolution of the video that you want to watch.
- It lets you watch a movie and browse the app simultaneously.
- It has multiple audio support.
- The app is Chromecast compatible, so you can easily watch the content on the big screen.
How to Install JioCinema on Chromecast with Google TV
You can install the JioCinema app on Google TV for free from the Google Play Store. The section given below will guide you with the procedure.
1. Plugin Google TV into your TV and select Apps from the home screen.
2. Move to the Apps Categories and click Search for apps.
3. Enter JioCinema using an on-screen keyboard and tap on the Search icon.
4. Click Install to install the app and click Open to launch JioCinema on Google TV.
5. Select Sign In and enter your JioCinema login credentials to watch the videos.
Related: How to Add and Watch INSP on Google TV
Alternative Way: Cast JioCinema on Google TV
If you don’t wish to install JioCinema, you can cast the app to your Google TV as well. JioCinema is a Chromecast-supported app, and you can easily cast your favorite content with a click.
1. Make sure that your smartphone and Google TV are connected to the same Wifi network connection.
2. Install the JioCinema app from Google Play Store and App Store.
3. Launch the JioCinema app and login into your account.
4. Choose the title you want to watch and click the Cast icon at the top right corner.
Related: How to Add and Watch YuppTV on Google TV
5. Select your Chromecast with Google TV from the available devices.
6. Now, the video will be cast on your Google TV-connected TV. Further, with your smartphone, you can control your TV.
JioCinema has partnered with many networks to provide a wide range of media content to stream. They are Eros Now, Paramount Pictures, Zee Entertainment, Sony, Balaji Motion Pictures, ALTBalaji, Viacom 18, and more. Recently it partnered with Disney and Sun Network to bring the users the best. Hope, here you can find the complete details about the JioCinema app. If you have anything to ask, comment below.