Unkilled is a zombie-themed first-person shooter video game. Here, the players are going to shoot zombies, and they have to complete over 300 missions. The missions will be like rescuing a person or locating and destroying a target. The player can change the gear before starting each mission. For every completed mission, you will be given a bonus. Unkilled is one of the popular games and, around 160 million players love to play this game. The game allows you to design the hero for PvP with customizable skills and load-outs. Further, you can build your own zombie army to play the game. The game lets to take on players from all over the world with FPS online PvP multiplayer game. Luckily, you can play Unkilled on your Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Add Unkilled On Chromecast with Google TV
1. Turn on your Google TV and connect your Google TV device.
2. Navigate to choose the Search menu on your home screen.
3. Type and search for the Unkilled app on the search bar.
4. Further, select the Unkilled app from the search results.
5. Click on the Install button on the overview page.
6. Wait for the download to finish.
7. Click Open to launch the app.
8. Start playing the Unkilled game on your Google TV.
Sideload Unkilled on Google TV using Downloader
Another method to play Unkilled on Google TV is by sideloading the apk version. The process is simplified as follows.
- Install Downloader on Google TV
- Enable Unknown Sources for Downloader app
- Sideload the apk file using the Downloader app
Install Downloader App
1. Select the Search menu from the home screen.
2. On the search bar, type and search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader by AFTV news from the results.
4. From the overview page, select the Install button. Further, wait for the installation process to complete.
Enable the Unknown Sources for Downloader
1. On your home screen, select the Profile icon and the Settings option.
2. Choose the Device Preferences option.
3. Select the Security & Restrictions option and then the Unknown sources options.
4. Select the Downloader app and slide the toggle located next to it.
Sideloading Unkilled on Google TV
1. Launch the Downloader app and click on Allow if prompted.
2. Enter the Unkilled apk URL in the URL section.
3. Click on the Go option and download the Unkilled apk file.
Related: How to Add and Play Beach Buggy on Google TV
4. Finally, Install it on your Google TV.
5. Open the app and play the game on your Google TV.
As Unkilled is a shooting game, there are tons of unique guns available, and there are more than 40 weapons in five classes. You can customize your characters and gun while playing. With the help of this article, play the Unkilled game on your Google TV and be stress-free.