Tastemade is a video network that brings food and travel-related programs to watch. The network was launched in 2012. From the Tastemade streaming app, you can watch the step-by-step processes for making professional-looking food or location videos. The videos are just in one minute, but they give you a great platform for your favorite restaurants and hot spots. You can prepare tasty recipes with the video instructions available from the app. If you like the videos the most, you can put them in your favorites to watch quickly later. Food videos are available in different categories like healthy, vegetarian, pasta, cake, and more. Further, Tastemade is directly downloadable from the Play Store on Google TV. Apart from that, you can cast it from the smartphone.
How to Install and Watch Tastemade on Chromecast with Google TV
Google TV has a Tastemade app, which can be downloaded from the store. Upon installing the app, you can configure the login details to stream the content.
1. Turn on your Google TV and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Navigate to the Search menu from the home screen.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard to search for the Tastemade app.
4. Select the app and click the Install icon to initiate the process.
5. The app will install on your Google TV immediately.
6. After the installation, click the Open menu to launch it.
7. Configure the login credentials and watch the content that you want to watch on your Google TV.
Related: How to Add and Watch INSP on Google TV
How to Cast Tastemade on Google TV
Tastemade has its app for Android as well as iOS devices. In addition, it is a Chromecast-supported app. So, with cast support, you can enjoy Tastemade on Google TV. Let’s discuss the procedure to cast Tastemade on Google TV.
1. First, turn on your smartphone and Google TV and connect both devices to the same Wifi network.
3. Next, on the top-right corner of the screen, click the Cast button.
Related: How to Add and Watch YuppTV on Google TV
4. Now, you will see the list of available devices to cast with. Choose your Google TV from the list.
5. Finally, play the content and watch it on your Google TV.
With anyone of the given methods, you can watch Tastemade on Chromecast with Google TV. Start watching the Tastemade app, be entertained by the most talented chefs. Comment below if there are any issues with the Tastemade app.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you have to pay for Tastemade?
From Tastemade, you can stream for free with ads. If you sign-up, you can watch without ads.
2. Can you cancel the Tastemade subscription?
Yes, you can cancel the subscription at any time you want.