Vi Movies and TV is a recently launched streaming app that brings lots of media content to stream. The app offers live TV shows, movies, and premium content from OTT platforms like Voot, Discovery, Lionsgate Play, and many more. Further, Vi subscribers can access around 450 live TV channels such as Animal Planet, Colors HD, ZEE TV, Viacom 18, Voot Select, Sun Nxt, Discovery, etc. Vi Movies and TV offer more than 8500 Bollywood, Regional, International & Hollywood Movies, top-rated shows, and more. Additionally, you can watch original web series in 13 languages using Vi Movies and TV app. With that, you shall learn to watch Vi Movies and TV on Chromecast with Google TV.
What’s on Vi Movies and TV
- You can play any episode from any season directly from the player.
- Using the app settings, you can manage app notification, autoplay & video quality options.
- By setting content language, you can watch the content in your preferred language.
- You can download your favorites to stream offline.
- The app lets you resume the shows from where you left.
How to Install Vi Movies and TV on Chromecast with Google TV
Vi Movies and TV is not compatible with Google TV. So, the app has to be sideloaded on the device. The process is simplified as follows.
- Install Downloader on Google TV
- Enable Unknown Sources for Downloader app
- Sideload the apk file using Downloader
Install Downloader App
1. Select the Search menu from the home screen.
2. Type and search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Pick the Downloader by AFTV news from the search results.
4. From the app information page, click on the Install button and wait for the installation process to complete.
Enable the Unknown Sources for Downloader App
1. Click the Profile icon and select Settings from the home screen.
2. Choose the Device Preferences option.
3. Click Security & Restrictions option and then Unknown sources options.
4. Select the Downloader app and slide the toggle located next to it.
Sideload Vi Movies and TV on Google TV using Downloader App
1. Launch the Downloader app from the home screen.
2. Enter the Vi Movies and TV apk URL in the URL section.
3. Click on Go to download the Vi Movies and TV apk file.
4. Finally, click the Install button to get it on your Chromecast with Google TV.
5. Next, click Open to launch the app.
6. Watch the media content from Vi Movies and TV app on Google TV.
Related: How to Watch The Witcher on Google TV using Netflix
Try This Way: Cast Vi Movies and TV on Google TV
1. Ensure that you have connected your smartphone and Google TV under the same network connection.
3. Launch the Vi Movies and TV app and Sign in with your account.
4. Choose the video that you want to watch from the app.
5. Now, on the media player, click the Chromecast icon.
6. Select your Chromecast with Google TV device from the list.
7. Upon successful connection, the video you have selected will be cast on your Google TV.
Related: How to Add and Watch JioCinema on Google TV
Install the Vi Movies and TV app on your TV to watch exclusive originals and web series like BreakPoint, Sunflower, State of Siege, Asur, Candy, Crackdown, and more. The app is the best option for movie lovers. Furthermore, within the player, you can control volume and brightness. Using this guide install the Vi Movies app and get unlimited entertainment on your device. Suppose there is anything to ask about this article, comment below.