Vimeo is a platform to host and share video content. This American network has its headquarters in New York City. Vimeo was launched back in 2004 and is available worldwide. It is one of the favorite channels for video creators. Vimeo is a platform that lets the creators exhibit their content. Also, it comes with tools for creating, editing, and broadcasting videos. It eliminates the use of multiple platforms to get the work done. Vimeo supports languages like English, Korean, Spanish, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and French. Let’s check out the procedure to install Vimeo on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Install Vimeo on Chromecast with Google TV
We can download the Vimeo app from the Play Store. Follow these steps and add Vimeo.
1. Connect Google TV on the HDMI port of your TV and then turn on it.
2. Choose the Search menu on your home screen.
3. Type and search for the Vimeo app.
4. Pick the Vimeo channel from the search results.
5. Click the Install button to get the channel on your streaming device.
5. Wait for the app to install on Google TV.
How to Activate Vimeo on Google TV
Let’s activate Vimeo on Google TV, before streaming its contents.
1. Launch the new Vimeo app on your home screen.
2. Click on the SIGN IN option.
3. You will get the Activation Code on your screen.
4. Visit Vimeo Activation Page using a web browser on your smartphone or PC and then log in to your account.
5. Enter the Activation Code in the space provided.
6. Finally, click on the Activate option.
7. Now, you can stream Vimeo on Google TV connected TV.
Related Guide: Simple Guide to Stream Dailymotion Videos on Google TV
How to Cast Vimeo Videos to Google TV
The Vimeo app is compatible with Chromecast support. So it is easy to cast the videos to Google TV from the smartphone.
1. Install the latest version of the Vimeo app on your Android or iPhone. Skip this step if you’re already installed.
2. Connect your Google TV device to a Wi-Fi network.
3. Connect your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network. It will help you cast the videos on the TV.
4. Launch the Vimeo app on your smartphone and then Sign In.
5. Play any content you want on the Vimeo app.
6. Click on the Cast icon.
6. It will display the nearby devices available for the cast. Choose your Google TV from it.
7. Finally, you can see that the video playing on your TV.
Vimeo streams its contents in HD without ads. It lets you save videos to stream offline as well. So, watch videos at any convenient time. You can find amazing content, including animation, documentaries, and vlogs. You can also upload your videos on Vimeo. Additionally, find staff picks of the latest videos on the Delight Daily section.