If you are an Xbox One or Windows PC gamer, then you might have known about Xbox. For others, Xbox is a video gaming brand by Microsoft and consists of video game consoles, applications, streaming services, and online services. Xbox Game Pass is a streaming service for Xbox consoles and PC. The service lets you access a library of Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S games. On this app, you can download the games and can play offline. The monthly subscription fee for the Xbox One is $9.99 per month. It also has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate which costs $14.99 per month. Check out this article to install Xbox Game Pass on Google TV.
What’s on Xbox Game Pass?
- You can browse and download games to your Xbox One to play.
- On this app, you can play over 100 great games, including new award-winning Xbox exclusives, on the same day they are released.
- You can save up to 20% on Xbox One game purchases from the existing Xbox Game Pass catalog. And 10% off any Xbox One game add-ons.
- It also lets you get notifications about the new games.
- You will also get unlimited access to play over 100 great games.
How to Install Xbox Game Pass on Google TV
Xbox Game Pass is not available for Google TV. But soon, we can expect an update regarding Xbox GamePass for Google TV. Until then, we have to sideload the app using Downloader. Follow the below instructions to install Xbox Game Pass.
Install Downloader from Play Store
1. Click on the Apps tab on your Google TV home screen.
2. Tap the Search for Apps tile.
3. Type and search for the Downloader app using the virtual keyboard.
4. Proceed to select the Downloader app from the search results.
5. On the following page, click the Install button to install Downloader on Google TV.
Enable Unknown Sources on Google TV
1. On the Google TV home screen, tap the Profile icon and select Settings.
2. Further, select the Device Preferences option.
3. Proceed with Security & Restrictions and choose the Unknown sources option.
4. Finally, select Downloader and toggle the switch on.
Related: How to Get Steam Games on Google TV
Steps to Sideload Xbox Game Pass on Google TV using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app from the home screen.
2. Tap the Home tab from the left side.
3. In the URL field, enter the URL of the Xbox Game Pass apk and click the Go button.
4. When the file is downloaded, click on Install to get Xbox Game Pass on Google TV.
5. Open the app, sign in with your login credentials and download any game to play.
How to Cast Xbox Game Pass on Google TV
You can cast Xbox GamePass on Google TV using your smartphone. Before going into the steps, connect the smartphone and Google TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Enter your account credentials to sign in to the app.
3. Now, go to the Control center panel on your smartphone and hit the Cast icon (Android) or Screen Mirroring icon (iPhone).
4. Select the name of your Google TV from the list of available devices.
5. Within seconds, you will see the smartphone screen on Google TV. Open the Xbox GamePass mobile app and play any games to stream it on Google TV.
Xbox Game Pass has plenty of games to offer you. It features an ever-expanding library with a growing number of games month by month. It brings you a great mix of titles, and EA Play is added with no additional cost.
Related: How to Play Plato on Google TV
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install the Xbox game Pass app on Google TV using the Downloader app.
Yes. If you’re using an android device, you can easily download the app from the Play Store.