BET Her, formerly known as Centric, is an American television network launched in 1996. The network focuses on entertainment that targets African-Americans women. Around 70% of households in the US use BET Her channels. However, BET Her is not available as a standalone app. So, we can stream BET Her shows from the BET streaming app. You will find popular BET Her shows on BET like Pitch, Sunday Best, Morning glow, BET Awards, Soul Train Music Awards, etc. Further, BET is a subscription-based service that costs $9.99 per month. In this article, we will explain how to watch BET Her on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Watch BET Her on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Launch your Google TV and press the Home button on the remote.
2. From the Google TV home screen, click on the Apps option.
3. Click on Search and type BET using the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the BET app from the search results.
5. Click Install to install the app on Google TV.
6. Further, click Open to launch the app and click Sign In to enter your credentials.
7. Search for BET Her shows and stream them on your Chromecast with Google TV.
2. Connect your Google TV and your smartphone under the same internet connection.
3. After the installation, launch the app and Sign in with your account details.
4. Now, click the Cast icon from the top corner of the screen.
5. Select your Chromecast with Google TV device from the list of devices available.
6. When the connection is successful, your app screen will mirror on Google TV.
7. Now, select the BET Her videos and stream it on your Chromecast with Google TV.
You can also stream BET Her shows on streaming providers like Philo, fuboTV, DIRECTV Stream, and Hulu+ Live TV. And you can easily watch BET Her shows on Google TV with the quick installation procedure given in this article. To share your thoughts about this article, you can comment below.