Are you a person who loves to watch action & adventure movies? If so, Blade Runner 2049 will be a treat for you. Blade Runner 2049 is an American neo-noir science fiction film that was released in 2017. It was directed by Denis Villeneuve. The storyline of the film goes like this, a new breed of replicants is set to serve without rebellion. The hero is one of them, working as a blade runner. One day the hero finds a box from a dead tree which gives him a new mission to do. Further, he moves on to find the former blade runner and try to find the solution to the puzzle he got. Overall the movie will be very interesting to watch. If you have Google TV, you can stream the Blade Runner 2049 movie at home.
How to Watch Blade Runner 2049 on Chromecast with Google TV
Blade Runner 2049 is officially available on HBO Max and Netflix. If you have any of these two services subscriptions, you can watch the movie easily on Google TV. Both HBO Max and Netflix are officially available on Google TV Play Store, so the installation process is very straightforward. Here we have given you the procedure for the Netflix app. You can use the same procedure for HBO Max too.
1. Start your Google TV and navigate to the Home screen.
2. Tap the Search menu from the home screen and enter Netflix in the search bar. Otherwise, you can use the Google Assistant button to do a voice search.
3. Choose the Netflix app from the search results.
4. On the app description page, click on the Install button to install the app on Google TV.
5. Wait for a few minutes, and after the installation, click Open to launch the app.
6. Once the app opens, click Sign in and enter your login credentials.
7. Further, search for Blade Runner 2049 by tapping the Search icon from the app’s home screen.
8. Now, enjoy streaming the movie on your Google TV.
Alternatively, you can watch Blade Runner on Google TV by casting. The Netflix and HBO Max apps are Chromecast compatible, so you can cast the app from your smartphone and watch the film on your streaming device. Let’s look at the procedure.
2. Make sure to connect your smartphone and Google TV under the same network connection.
Tip: If your Google TV is not connecting to WiFi, here are some solutions to solve.
3. Launch the app on your smartphone and provide your credentials.
4. Now, click on the Cast icon, which is located near the Search icon.
5. Choose the Google TV name from the available devices list.
6. Now, tap the Search icon and search for the Blade Runner 2049 movie.
7. Finally, play the movie and continue streaming it on your Google TV.
Now, you can quickly watch Blade Runner on Google TV. Netflix costs $9.99 per month, and HBO Max costs $14.99 per month. You get 7-day free trials with both services.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can watch Blade Runner on Netflix, HBO Max, Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, and VUDU.
You can watch Blade Runner on Google TV using the Netflix or HBO Max app.