Bravo is yet another American cable TV network. It is owned by NBC Universal Television and launched on December 8, 1980. With the Bravo streaming app, you can watch live TV, movies, shows, and past season content. Further, you can watch various NBC shows covering on-demand with live stream access. On the Bravo app, you can access the new episodes of your favorite shows on the next day they premier on TV. With this app, you can watch full episodes of Below Deck Mediterranean, Married to Medicine, Project Runway, The Real Housewives, and many more. Bravo is free with your TV provider subscription. And you can resume the shows from where you left. Unfortunately, Bravo is not available on Google TV. So, you have to sideload the app on Google TV.
How to Stream Bravo on Google TV
1. Click the Search menu on the home screen of Google TV and select the Search for Apps tile.
2. Type Downloader on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
3. Next, pick the app from the search results and click the Install button to download the app.
4. Now, return back to the home screen and click on Settings. Scroll down and select Apps.
5. Click on Security and Restrictions on the next screen.
6. Tap Unknown Sources and select Downloader. Toggle the switch on.
7. Proceed to launch the Downloader app and click on the Home button from the left pane.
8. Enter the Bravo apk link on the URL field and click on Go.
9. After downloading the apk file, click on Install to download the Bravo app on Google TV.
10. Once installed, open the app and Sign in with your TV provider credentials.
11. Finally, you shall stream the Bravo content on your Google TV.
Alternative Way: Cast Bravo on Google TV from Smartphone
The Bravo app is available on Android and iOS with cast support. So you can cast the app to your Google TV from your Smartphone.
1. Make sure that you have connected your Smartphone and Google TV to the same Wifi network.
3. Once the app is downloaded, launch the app and Sign in using your TV provider credentials.
4. Tap the Cast icon from the top right corner of the main screen.
5. From the list of nearby devices available, select your Google TV device name.
6. Now, the Bravo app screen will be mirrored on your TV.
7. Play any video from the Bravo app and watch it on Google TV.
8. If you want to stop casting, click the Cast icon and hit the Stop Casting option.
Bravo can also be watched on streaming services like Sling TV, YouTube TV, Hulu with Live TV, fuboTV, and AT&T TV. With this Bravo app, you can live stream 24/7 and can save your favorite videos on your watchlist so that you can quickly access them later. Further, it is free with your TV provider subscription and supports most TV providers.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can get the Bravo app on GoogleTV by using the sideloading or casting method.
The primary reasons for the Bravo app not working on Google TV are given below.
1. Poor internet connection.
2. Outdated Bravo app.
3. Insufficient storage space.
4. Excessive cache files.
5. Outdated Google TV.
Yes. You can cast the Bravo app to GoogleTV.