Deezer is the best online music streaming platform from where you can access millions of songs for free. It also lets you access podcasts too. Deezer has HiFi settings that play lossless FLAC files at 16-bit/44.1kHz. It is one of the best music apps which focuses on audio quality. Its free audio quality is 128kbps through Mp3 files, and its premium is 320kpbs. You get songs to stream by genre and moods. Enjoy singing along with the lyrics given. It lets you identify the tracks with SongCatcher. With Deezer, you can listen to songs on Google Nest, Amazon Alexa, Sonos, and more. In this article, let’s learn how to listen to Deezer on Chromecast with Google TV.
What’s on Deezer?
- Deezer lets you browse 73 million songs for free
- It supports offline. So you can download the songs listen without the internet
- You can create your own playlists
- The app lets you choose a time to stop your music with the sleep timer function
- Along with songs, you can also listen to radio stations, audio channels, and podcasts
- With its premium version, you will enjoy ad-free listening
- You also get 6 Deezer premium account on the family plan
- It supports sharing your playlists with your friends and family members
How to Add Deezer on Chromecast with Google TV
1. Turn on your Google TV and connect it to the Wifi network.
2. On the Google TV home screen, click on the Apps tab.
3. Under that, click on the Search for Apps tab.
4. Now, search for the Deezer app using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Further, on the app description page, click on Install to install the app.
6. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
7. Then, log in with your Deezer account credentials and favorite music shows on your TV.
Related: How to Stream Apple Music on Google TV
Cast Deezer to Google TV via Smartphones
1. Connect your smartphone and Google TV under the same Wifi network.
3. When the Deezer app gets installed, launch the app on your smartphone.
4. Proceed to tap the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
Related: How to Add and Stream YouTube Music on Google TV
5. Further, select your Google TV device from the available devices nearby.
6. Now, start playing music or podcast on your smartphone and start listening to them from your TV.
Deezer is the best option to burst out your stress. It is the first music streaming app to offer 360 reality audio. The subscription differs according to the country you belong to. So, you can check its official website to know the subscription plans for your location. Make use of this article and start listening to Deezer on Google TV. Share your feedback below in the comments section.