Facebook Watch is an American media streaming platform to watch Facebook videos on smart TVs and streaming devices. Even though it was started in the US, it is available worldwide today. You can get recommendations on videos based on your watch history. The Facebook Watch contains small videos to larger ones to entertain you. Let’s talk about Facebook Watch on Google TV.
The online video platform from Facebook updates its content every day. As each day passes, the contents are posted by users worldwide. The contents on Facebook Watch app include videos and original shows under different categories like news, food, entertainment, sports, beauty, and more.
Related Guide: How to Watch Instagram Videos on Google TV
How to Get Facebook Watch on Google TV
On Google TV, follow these steps to install Facebook Watch. After installation, you need to activate the app with your Facebook account to watch the videos.
1. Firstly, on your remote, press the right button 3 times.
2. Press the down button once and then select the Search for apps menu.
3. Go to the Search bar and type Facebook Watch using the virtual keyboard.
4. Hit the Search icon and wait for search results to appear. Choose the Facebook Watch app by clicking its icon.
5. On the Facebook Watch overview page, select the Install option.
6. Wait until the installation is over.
Activate Facebook Watch on Google TV
1. Launch the Facebook Watch app after installing it.
2. Once the app launches, it will show an 8-digit code on the screen.
3. Using a web browser on your smartphone or PC, visit facebook.com/device. Sign in to your Facebook account if you’re logged out.
4. Here, enter the 8-digit code that you received on the TV screen.
5. Finally, click on the Continue button.
With this, you have successfully installed and activated Facebook Watch on your device.
Related Guide: How to Watch Zoom Meetings on Google TV
Alternative Way to Watch Facebook Videos on Google TV
There is another way to your Facebook videos on Google TV. For this method, you need to install the latest version of Facebook on your smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- Connect your smartphone and Google TV to the same WiFi network.
- Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Navigate and play the video that you want to watch.
- Hit the Cast icon on the top right corner of the media player.
- Choose your Google TV and watch the video on your Google TV.
The Facebook Watch is one of the best platforms for entertainment. There are over millions of videos are available to stream. You will get recommendations similar to your preferences and the ones that your friends watch. Enjoy Facebook Watch on TV with the above-mentioned methods.