Roblox is one of the fastest-growing online games in the world. It is not a single game rather it brings you a collection of more than 50 million games. That includes racing games, obstacle courses, dodgeball games, tycoon games, simulator games, and much more. All the available games on this platform are created by Roblox players. The creators make money out of creating a game on Roblox. Even you can create a game using simple tools available on the platform. Mostly children and grownups love to play this game. You can chat with your friends anytime using the chat features available on the platform. Roblox is available on different platforms. If you want to play Roblox games on Chromecast with Google TV, check out the below section of this article.
How to Install Roblox on Chromecast With Google TV
Roblox isn’t officially available on Google TV. So, the best way to install Roblox on Google TV is sideloading. You can sideload the app on Google TV using the Downloader app.
1. Connect your Google TV to the TV HDMI port and connect the device to an internet connection.
2. Navigate to the home screen and tap the Search menu.
3. Search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search result and click Install to get Downloader on Google TV.
5. Further, navigate to the home screen and tap your Profile icon and choose Settings.
6. Under that, click on the Device Preferences option.
7. Next, click Security & Restrictions and turn on the Unknown Sources option.
8. Choose the Downloader app and flip the toggle on to enable the unknown source access for the Downloader app.
Sideload Roblox on Google TV using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app and click Allow if prompted.
2. Provide the Roblox download link in the URL section.
3. Tap the Go button to download the apk file.
4. After downloading the apk file, tap Install to install the apk file.
5. Click Open to launch the app on the device.
6. Finally, you can now play the Roblox game on your Google TV.
Related: How to install and play Asphalt 8 on Google TV.
How to Play Roblox on Google TV
1. Launch the Roblox app and create your account.
2. If you want, you can customize your profile and change the site settings.
3. Download the Roblox player on the app to play the game.
4. Use WASD letter keys or the arrow keys to move around.
- W – To move forward
- A – To move to the left
- S – To move backward
- D – To move to the right
5. Hold the right mouse button to move the mouse to the pan of the camera. You can also use the arrow keys to move.
6. Further, climb ladders by moving towards them.
7. Use your Click, Copy, and Delete tools to interact with the world.
8. Set your camera and reset your character by opening the menu.
9. If you want to leave the game, click the Esc or Leave Game option.
10. If you want to chat, you can press / key.
This is how you can sideload and play Roblox on your Google TV. Apart from Google TV, you can play Roblox on Android, iOS, Windows PC, Mac, Linux, and Chromebook.
Yes, Roblox is available on Google Chromebook.
Roblox is a gaming platform where gamers can play and create their own games online.
Roblox is available on Android, iOS, Mac, Chromebook, and Windows PC.