VRV on Google TV is a complete entertainment package that you should not miss out on. This app streams a lot of exciting content, including movies, series, animes, and e-sports. Now, you don’t have different apps to stream these contents. With the VRV library, you can access content on a wide range of genres. To be more precise, VRV brings to you content from different popular services. It includes Crunchyroll, Shudder, Tested, Rooster Teeth, Ginx, and Funimation. Also, VRV streams free content that can combinedly range up to twenty thousand hours.
How to Add VRV on Chromecast with Google TV
The VRV app is available for download in the Play Store. You can add it on Google TV like any other app.
1. Connect your Google TV to the TV and then choose the proper input source.
2. Choose the Search menu on the Google TV home screen.
3. Search for the VRV app on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the VRV channel from the search results.
5. Select the Install button to start downloading the app.
6. Wait for the installation to over.
7. Now, you can see the VRV channel under the Apps section. Launch the channel on your TV.
8. Start streaming your favorite shows from VRV on your device.
Cast VRV to Chromecast with Google TV
The VRV has an app for Android and iOS. These apps are Chromecast compatible so that you can cast to Google TV.
1. Connect your smartphone (Android or iOS) and Google TV to the same Wi-Fi network. It will help you Caast VRV from the phone on your TV.
2. Install VRV on your phone from the respective app store.
3. Launch the VRV app and then Sign In to your VRV account.
4. From the VRV library, play the video that you want.
5. Tap on the Cast icon.
6. You can see a list of available devices on your screen. Choose your Chromecast device from the list.
VRV is a combined entertainment channel with movies, infotainment, sports, e-sports, and much more await you. Some content doesn’t need a subscription, while others might need you to. For instance, if you need content from Shudder, Crunchyroll, and Funimation, you need to log in to your accounts on these services. Have a great streaming time with VRV on Google TV.