VRV is a premium streaming service that offers tons of movies, series, anime, e-sports, and more. This service is launched in the year 2016 and is owned by Crunchyroll. It also offers 20000 hours of content for free. But, you will be interrupted by ads while watching the content. To stream ad-free, you need to get a premium subscription. The subscription price of VRV is $9.99 per month. With the VRV library, you can access content in a wide range of genres. To be more precise, VRV brings you content from popular services like Crunchyroll, Shudder, Rooster Teeth, Ginx, and Funimation. VRV is compatible with many devices such as Roku, Android, Firestick, Google TV, and more. If you are a Google TV user, you can directly install the application from the Play Store.
How to Add VRV on Chromecast with Google TV
Follow the below steps to install the VRV app on Google TV.
1. Connect and set up your Google TV device with your TV.
2. Tap the Search menu displayed at the top.
3. Use the virtual keyboard to type VRV on the search bar.
4. Pick the VRV app from the search results.
5. Select the Install button to download the app.
6. Wait for the app to install on Google TV.
7. You can see the VRV application under the Apps section. Launch the VRV app on your Google TV and sign in to the app using your login credentials.
8. Start streaming your favorite VRV shows on a larger screen.
How to Cast VRV to Chromecast with Google TV
The VRV has an app for Android and iOS. These apps are Chromecast compatible. So, you can easily cast the app to Google TV.
1. Connect your smartphone (Android or iOS) and Google TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the VRV app and then Sign In to your VRV account.
4. From the VRV library, select a video that you want to play.
5. Tap on the Cast icon.
6. You can see a list of available devices on your screen. Choose your Google TV device from the list.
7. Within seconds, you will see the app screen on Google TV. Play the video and enjoy streaming it on Google TV.
VRV is a complete entertainment package that provides movies, infotainment, sports, e-sports, and much more. This app streams a lot of exciting content and you will get twenty thousand hours of content for free. VRV is accessible only in the U.S. If you are outside the US and wish to stream VRV content, you can use premium VPN services like Surfshark VPN or NordVPN.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can install the VRV app directly from the Play Store on Google TV.
VRV is a freemium service that offers only 20000 hours of content for free. To access all the content, you need to get a subscription.
Yes. By using a VPN, you can stream VRV content outside the US.