YouTube Revanced is the modern version of the YouTube Vanced app. This platform allows all users to watch movies from YouTube without any advertisement interruptions. Since YouTube Revanced is not available on the official store of Google TV, you have to sideload its APK version using the Downloader app.
Apart from blocking ads on YouTube, it also allows you to play videos and audio in the background and adjust brightness according to your preference. Also, this APK version contains SponcerBlock so that you can skip the sponsored segments on the videos. You can cancel this setting anytime you want. Despite that, YouTube Revanced APK allows you to watch your preferred YouTube videos in Picture in Picture mode.
Moreover, the YouTube Revanced APK is completely free, and you do not have to pay any installation or subscription charges to install it on your TV. It also allows you to change the playback speed and resolutions from 144p, 240p, 360p, 720p, 1080p, and 2160p.
How to Sideload YouTube Revanced APK on Google TV
1. Connect your Google TV to a stable internet connection.
2. Install the Downloader app on Google TV from the Play Store.
3. Now, go to Settings → System → About → Click Android TV OS build seven times to enable the developer mode on Google TV.
4. Head back to the Settings menu and choose Apps → Security & Restrictions → Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left side panel.
6. Enter the YouTube Revanced APK URL and hit Go.
7. Pick up the app from the search result and hit the Install button.
8. Open the app and sign in with your Google account credentials.
9. Once done, watch all the media content from the YouTube Revanced APK on TV.
How to Screen Mirror YouTube Revanced APK on Google TV
1. Connect your Smartphone and Google TV on the same WiFi connection.
2. Launch the YouTube Revanced APK and sign in with your Google account.
3. Next, start to play any video content from the app.
4. Now, bring down the Notification Panel and select the Screen View icon.
5. From the list of devices, choose your Chromecast with Google TV.
6. After that, log in with your Google account and start watching the desired content on your Google TV.
To conclude, YouTube Revanced does not have any reputed application on any of the app stores. So, it cannot be considered as a legal one. Apart from that, you might face issues while streaming this application. It runs the videos in the background until you get into your TV settings and stop it. Also, approach the Google TV support center for further assistance.
No. The YouTube Revanced APK isn’t legal since it does not contain an official application on any app store.