Channel 4 is one of the channels in the All 4 app. In the All 4 app, you can stream video content from channels like Channel 4, E4, Adult Swim, Film4, Walter Presents, VICE, and more. If you are a fan of Channel 4, you can use the All 4 app on your Google TV to stream its content. There is no standalone app available for the Channel 4 app.
How to Watch Channel 4 on Google TV
1. Connect the Google TV to the TV HDMI port of your TV and turn on the device.
2. Tap the Profile icon and select Settings from the menu.
3. Scroll down and select System and click on the About option.
4. Under about, click Android TV OS build seven times until the “You are now a developer!” prompt appears.
5. Now, return to the home screen and select the Search menu.
6. Search for the Downloader app on Google TV.
7. Select the Downloader app and tap the Install button.
8. Then, go to Settings and click the Apps menu.
9. Select Security & Restrictions option.
10. Tap the Unknown Sources feature.
11. Turn on the Downloader toggle.
12. Launch the Downloader app and select Allow in the prompt.
13. Enter the URL link to download the All 4 app and click the Go button.
14. When the file is downloaded, tap on the Install button.
15. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
16. Now, you will get All 4 video content. Go to Categories and choose Channel 4 to get only Channel 4’s content on your Google TV.
How to Cast Channel 4 on Google TV
1. On your smartphone, download All 4 app from Play Store and App Store.
2. Then, connect your smartphone and Google TV to the same WiFi network.
3. Open the All 4 app on your smartphone.
4. Go to the Channel 4 category and tap any of the video content.
5. Tap the Cast icon and choose Google TV.
6. When both devices are connected successfully, the video will appear on your Google TV.
7. To stop the casting, tap the Cast icon again tap the Disconnect option.
Now, you can watch all the Channel 4 videos on your Google TV. All 4 allows you to watch both live TV and on-demand videos on Channel 4 network. You get to watch around 1500 Channel 4 shows from the All 4 app.
Unfortunately, the All4 app is not available for Google TVs. You have to sideload the app on your Google TV.
What’s the URL link for All4 please
URL is added