The NBA Finals is an ongoing Basketball Championship conducted every year. In 2023, the NBA Finals is beginning between June 2 and June 18, 2023. Almost 16 teams including the defending NBA champion Golden State Warriors have participated. Among them, the Denver Nuggets and Miami Heat have qualified for the finals. To watch the final match between these two teams, you must install the NBA app on Google TV. Since the NBA app is available within the USA, it will be difficult for non-US residents to install the NBA app. In this case, use the Downloader app to sideload NBA on Google TV.
Though, the League Pass subscription is required to watch the finals. So, do not forget to subscribe to any of the NBA League packages after installing the app. Along with NBA, you can also use the ABC app to stream the NBA Finals 2023. These two streaming services own the official broadcasting rights to the NBA Finals. Alternatively, you can use other services like fuboTV, Hulu+Live TV, DirecTV Stream, Sling TV, and many more to watch the NBA Finals easily.
How to Install NBA App on Google TV
1. Turn on your Google TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Select the Search or Apps → Search for Apps option from the home screen.
3. Using the virtual keyboard, search for the NBA app.
4. Select the NBA app from the search result and hit the Install button.
5. Then, tap the Open button to launch the app on your Google TV.
How to Activate NBA
1. Open the NBA on your Google TV.
2. Now, you can see an activation code on the TV screen and note it down.
3. On your Smartphone or PC, visit the NBA’s activation website[nba.com/activate].
4. Enter the activation code that was displayed on the TV and select Continue.
5. Next, choose your Cable TV Provider and sign up with its details.
5. Once done, the NBA will be activated and you can start streaming the desired content on Google TV.
How to Sideload NBA on Google TV
1. Connect your Google TV to a stable internet connection.
2. Install the Downloader app on Google TV from the Play Store.
3. Now, go to Settings → System → About → Click Android TV OS build seven times to enable the developer mode on Google TV.
4. Head back to the Settings menu and choose Apps → Security & Restrictions → Unknown Sources → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
5. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left side panel.
6. Enter the URL and hit Go.
7. Pick up the app from the search result and hit the Install button.
8. Open the app and sign in with the required credentials.
9. Once done, watch the NBA Finals 2023 on Google TV.
How to Cast NBA on Google TV
1. Connect your Smartphone and Google TV on the same WiFi connection.
3. Launch the app and sign in with the required credentials.
4. Tap on the Cast icon and select your Chromecast with Google TV from the list.
5. Choose the NBA Finals and start playing it.
6. Finally, the content on your Smartphone will appear on Google TV and start streaming the desired content.
Yes, the NBA app is natively available on Google TV’s app store.
Yes. The NBA app contains an in-built Chromecast feature through which you can cast it to your TV easily.