Paramount Network, also known as Spike, is a premium entertainment American cable Television owned by MTB Entertainment Group. It was founded in 1983 as an all-in-one channel that broadcasts various TV content of various categories. But after acquired by MTB, it only streams movies and shows, both original and made for TV films. You can watch Bellator MMA events, behind-the-scene clips, live TV, etc. After becoming a movie service, the Paramount Network launched separate apps for all devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, etc. From this section, you will get to know the procedure to add Paramount Network on Google TV.
Paramount Network doesn’t offer any subscription packs. All you need to do is to get the service from your cable TV provider and use the same credentials to access Paramount Network on any device. It also offers 24 hours free trials for all users, so you can try all the features before purchasing it.
How to Add Paramount Network on Google TV
1. Turn on the Google TV device and connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
2. In the main menu, select the Search option. Click on Search for Apps and search for the Paramount Network app.
3. Select the Paramount Network app from the search list and click on the Install button.
4. Allow the paramount app to get download and install on your Chromecast with Google TV. Then, click Open to open the app.
5. Tap on the Sign In button to log in to your Paramount account.
6. After successful sign-in, start watching Paramount Network on Google TV.
Alternative Way: Cast Paramount Network on Google TV
Make sure to connect your Android or iOS smartphone and Google TV to the same WIFI network and proceed with the following steps.
2. Open the app and sign in to your Paramount account.
3. After signing in, click on the cast icon in the upper right corner.
4. Select the Google TV device that you would like to stream.
5. Now, you will see the Paramount Network app screen displayed on your Google TV.
6. Select the video on your smartphone and watch it on your TV.
Related: How to Cast and Watch SYFY on Google TV
How To Sign Up for Paramount Network
1. Go to the Paramount Network website on any browser.
2. Click on any movies or series as per your wish.
3. Now click the START 24-HOUR PASS button and fill in the signup form.
4. Select your Date of Birth and click the Start button.
5. You can enjoy 24 hours of free Paramount Network content on all devices.
6. If you don’t have the TV provider login, repeat the above process using different email ids.
That’s all. We have learned how to add and watch Paramount Network using the official app and also through the casting method in the above article. It will be the best app to spend your time watching hit movies like Yellow stone, Ink Master, Lip Sync Battle, and more. So have a great time streaming exciting content on Paramount Network.