TeaTV Apk is one of the best online streaming applications for watching movies, TV shows, live channels, TV seasons, and more. While watching content, you won’t face any internet lagging or bug issues. However, Tea TV Apk is a third-party app, and you can’t find this app on Google Play Store. So, to get TeaTV Apk, you can sideload the app on Google TV, or use a screen mirror on Google TV. You can also download videos for later use and watch them without an internet connection.
All the downloaded contents will be saved in the app’s library, and it doesn’t occupy much storage space on your device. With this app, you can stream your favorite live channels anywhere without using any other app, and it offers many categories like sports, entertainment, news, kids, cartoon, and more. In addition, it is completely ad-free, so that you can watch all the content without interruption.
How to Get TeaTV Apk on Google TV
- Sideloading the app through Downloader
- Casting Via Android Smartphone
How to Sideload TeaTV Apk on Google TV
TeaTV Apk is not compatible with Google TV. So, to get the app, you need to jailbreak Chromecast with Google TV to download the app. Also, check if the internet connection is stable to avoid lagging issues, and follow the below steps.
- Enable Unknown Sources
- Sideload TeaTV Apk on Google TV via Downloader
Enable Unknown Sources
Before enabling the Unknown Sources, you need to install Downloader on Google TV and then follow the below steps.
1. Now, choose the Profile icon from the main screen of your Google TV.
2. Then, navigate to the Settings option and choose System.
3. Under System, select About from the available option to proceed.
4. Tap the Android TV OS built more than seven times to activate the developer mode on Google TV.
5. Once the developer mode is activated, navigate to the Settings option on your TV.
6. Scroll down and hit Device Preference from the available option.
7. Next, launch the Security & Restriction option and hit the Downloader to enable the Slider.
8. Once the Slider is turned on, it will display blue.
Note: It is necessary to modify the Google TV settings before activating the developer mode. Only you can install the app as a third-party apk file.
Sideload TeaTV Apk on Google TV Via Downloader
1. First, download and install the Downloader app on Google Play Store.
2. Once installed, launch the Downloader app on Google TV.
3. Choose the Home tab to get the Search bar.
4. Enter the TeaTV Apk download link in the URL field and hit the Go button to move forward.
5. When the apk file of TeaTV Apk gets downloaded, tap the Install ibutton n the left corner of the screen.
6. Finally, launch the app and watch the content on Google TV.
Note: Find out how to Restart/Reboot Chromecast with Google TV to fix up any temporary issues with the Google TV.
Alternative Method: How to Cast TeaTV Apk on Google TV
As previously mentioned, TeaTV Apk is officially not available on Google TV Play Store, and it isn’t officially available on the Android devices. To get the app, you should install the apk version of the app on your Android phone. After installing the apk version of the app, you can easily cast it to your Google TV.
- First, activate the Unknown Sources option on your smartphone and start the casting process.
1. Connect your Google TV and Android smartphone to the same wireless internet connection.
2. To enable the Unknown Sources on your Android Smartphone, navigate to Settings.
3. Scroll down until you get the Security option and click on it.
4. Launch the Unknown Sources from the available option and enable the Slider on your smartphone.
5. On your Web Browser, input the app name as TeaTV Apk and search for it.
6. Select any trustworthy website to choose TeaTV Apk and install the latest version from any third-party source.
7. Launch the TeaTV Apk app and choose any video you wish to watch on your smartphone.
8. Scroll down to the media player screen and hit the Cast icon in the top right corner of the screen.
9. From the available devices, choose your Google TV name and hit the Ok button.
10. Finally, you are ready to stream the content on your Google TV- Connected TV.
If your TeaTV Apk is not working or you can’t download and install the app on the TV, you can try these fixes. If these fixes don’t help you, then contact the TeaTV app support team.
- Verify the Internet Connection
- Check for updates
- Clear Cache on Google TV and for the app
- Uninstall the app and re-install it again
- Restart your TV and app
TeaTV Apk is an excellent app, and is mostly available on all devices. You can easily download all the contents you want, and you won’t face any difficulties using the app. It offers unlimited content with high resolution, and the chances of watching the repeated content are less. Furthermore, it allows you to add movies and series in your favorite folder.
Yes. TeaTV Apk is completely free to use.
Netflix, Kodi, Stremio, HBO Max, and LeonFlix are some of the alternatives for TeaTV Apk.
No. TeaTV Apk is not safe to use. So, while streaming the content, it is recommended to use VPN.