Big Ten Network (BTN) is a popular American sports network focusing on sports events in colleges. On this channel, you can stream live, and on-demand recorded sports events. With the Big Ten Network+ streaming app, you will never miss live football, basketball, volleyball, and wrestling matches. Further, you can also stream BTN originals, news, classic games, and more on this app. Moreover, using this app, you can re-live your favorite school’s most incredible games. Big Ten Network is a subscription-based streaming service that offers three types of subscription plans: Conference Pass, School Pass, and Sports Pass. With that, you shall learn to watch Big Ten Network on Chromecast with Google TV.
How to Install Big Ten Network on Google TV
Big Ten Network on Google TV isn’t officially available, so you have to sideload the app’s apk file using the Downloader app on Google TV. Let’s get started now.
Install Downloader on Google TV
1. Tap the Search menu from the Google TV home screen.
2. On the search bar, type and search for the Downloader app.
3. From the search results, pick the Downloader by AFTV news app.
4. On the app description page, click Install to install the app.
5. Further, wait for the installation to complete.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. Tap the Profile icon and select the Settings option.
2. Select the Device Preferences option.
3. Next, click on the Security & Restrictions option and select the Unknown Sources option.
4. Finally, select the Downloader app and enable the setting.
Related: How to Add & Watch Sports with ESPNU on Google TV
Sideload Big Ten Network on Google TV using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app and click Allow if prompted.
2. Enter the URL link to download the Big Ten Network apk on Google TV and click the Go button.
3. When the file is downloaded, click Install to install the apk file.
4. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
5. Sign with your account credentials.
6. Then, play your favorite sports events and watch them on your Google TV.
How to Cast Big Ten Network on Chromecast with Google TV
Big Ten Network on Android and iOS comes with built-in casting support. So, connect your smartphone and Google TV under the same wifi network and proceed with the steps given below.
2. Launch the app and sign with your account credentials.
3. Further, click the Cast icon from the top right corner of the screen.
4. Proceed to select your Google TV device from the list.
5. Then, start streaming the sports events from Big Ten Network on your TV.
Related: How to Add and Activate Bally Sports on Google TV
On the Big Ten Network+ streaming app, you can access a vast library of BTN originals and classic games. And the app is available only in the US, Canada, and select Caribbean Islands. So, it is better that you use a VPN on Google TV to stream Big Ten Network from anywhere in the world. Hope, this article meets all your requirements. In case of any doubt, you shall comment below.